Change, Effect and Improve
Welcome to River Rock Academy!
River Rock Academy and Day Treatment were founded in 2005 by Steve Capoferri and Patti Shatto-Young.
Our licensing includes:
* Pennsylvania Department of Education approved private provider for customized alternative education services for students in grades 6 - 12
* Department of Public Welfare license for a Day Treatment program
* Pennsylvania Department of Education approved private academic license for grades 1 - 6 regular education and special education with exceptionalities of learning disabled, mentally retarded and socially/emotionally disturbed at the Newville, Red Lion and Spring Grove campus locations
River Rock Academy serves students from Adams, Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Perry and York County school districts.
River Rock Day Treatment provides comprehensive community-based services for delinquent and dependent male and female youth 11 - 18 years of age from Adams and York County School Districts.
We are committed to providing the internal power to change, effect and improve the lives of the students we serve.
• River Rock Academy Carlisle Campus
• River Rock Academy Newville Campus
• River Rock Academy Red Lion Campus
• River Rock Academy Shiremanstown Campus
• River Rock Academy Sinking Spring Campus
• River Rock Academy Spring Grove Campus
• River Rock Academy West Perry Campus
• River Rock Day Treatment Spring Grove Campus